- All Men Aren’t Pedophiles, But This Film Thinks They Might Be (clutchmagonline.com)
- Pedophilia Documentarian: “Eighteen Is Just A Number” (buzzfeed.com)
- Global pedophile ring brought down by French authorities (bazaardaily.com)
- More on Pedophiles: Typology and Age of Onset (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- Facebook becomes haven for pedophiles (wnd.com)
- Pedophile Scum (exploitation2012.wordpress.com)
- Are All Men Pedophiles? The Most Controversial Documentary Ever Made (prweb.com)
Are all men pedophiles? Of course not! But this is the recent subject of a documentary.
I’ll let you watch the trailer.
The trailer isn’t bringing up any facts that would change my mind. Just because models start off their careers at the age of 16 doesn’t imply that all men are pedophiles nor does it imply that “society” is making them pedophiles. It actually suggests that the modeling industry is managed by pedophiles (men and women). I guess we will have to wait until the documentary comes out.
I believe our society has a morbid love-affair with the “youthful look”…the “forever-young” syndrome. We buy products to reverse or stop us from aging. We have products to dye-out grey hairs. We even have creams to “remove the signs of aging”. But does that lead to pedophilia? I don’t think so. It simply shows our society’s fear of aging.
View original post 27 more words