I have two blog posts planned for the night. I think I'll go ahead and start on one of the most ridiculous claims put forth by intactivists. One that's roundly mocked by pretty much anyone with two braincells to rub together.
There's an oft-posted blog about a baby girl from Malaysia's circumcision. In the blog, photos of the baby girl are shown, and then a couple of photos of the almost invisible piece of tissue removed from her clitoris.
- What Is Female Genital Mutilation? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Female genital mutilation has medical benefits? (freethoughtblogs.com)
- Theresa May: 'Shocking' number of girls still undergoing female genital mutilation in the UK (dailymail.co.uk)
- What is Female Circumcision (socyberty.com)
- 2,000 More African Communities End Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting in 2011 (prweb.com)
- Female Genital Mutilation: Fire Eyes The Movie (koolnews.wordpress.com)